Monday, August 2, 2010

Vampire Zombies

 Photobucket
Another zombie dream…… this time a reoccurrence.  I remember having this dream before over and over, it always started off weird and i ended it fairly the same.

The zombie apocalypse had already begun, in fact it was in its worst stage. I'm in a huge building, almost factory like with lots of rooms and some bedrooms as well. I've known about the disease long before anyone and i knew how they worked. I was fighting a bunch of them at a time, they were ugly, and tough to hit.

Photobucket

A girl had somehow made her way up to the top where i hid out, she was struggling a few of them around her, if it wasn't for me rescuing her, she'd be a goner for sure. She helped me later to set up a trap to blow up the remanding ones. I told her this was a chance to clean up around us and set up a sturdy shelter from them.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

My vision began to fade in and out and before i knew it it seemed like hours went by and we had a pretty good group all including a massive amount of dogs and puppies, it was like our mission was to protect them or something. My vision ALWAYS goes out around that time, not sure why. Maybe to get around to the good stuff i suppose.
Photobucket

We had made an ok barricade at the top of the building, the entire world was completely dead, no survivors, just zombies slowly crawling around, we made sure by day we'd be fine and walk around the place, make as much noise as we want, but as the sun began to fade out, so did we, we made sure to barricade ourselfs behind bars, shut off any noise and not make a peep until sunrise.
Photobucket

Apparently the zombies were like vampires….they only hunt at night….
Photobucket

My vision went in and out often, making time go faster. Scenes of us doing the same thing everynight was going fast like as if someone was pressing the fast forward button on a DVD player. Second to last scene i was a little girl in that group all by myself, we had stayed up too late making noise, before we knew it the zombies had heard us so they made their way up the building towards us, the leader ran to a button that made jail cell bars appear and close like a stage curtain, dim the lights and blankets of sheets covered our cells entirely, this was to keep the zombies from getting us. I was terrified, and had completely forgotten we left a radio still playing right next to me, by the time i turned it off the zombies were literally right outside my cell. I couldn't move, if i made one tiny sound they would hear me, and was right by the bars. I held my breathe but it was too late, they heard me, they started reaching in my cage, they couldn't see me but as they swiped their arms they managed to get a hold of me.
Photobucket

Vision goes blank again… time passed yet another hour or so…. this time it forward to a couple of us in an attic with one window. It was winter, suddenly the air became so bad it was as if a tornado was right outside, it blew open the window making tons of noises, things flew everywhere, we flew everywhere. our barricade was torn down and the zombies were right there...
Photobucket

and thats it…… i woke up… i always wake up at this point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment