Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Resurrected Girl

Photobucket

Era was set probably a century ago,  i was in a high school attending, altho i never went in a single class. Seemed all we did was lounge around the hallways and talk about things. I had met a girl who was a bit of a loud mouth, she befriended me, she ordered me around to do all these idiotic things, she became more and more nasty, i remember a cute guy there too that i had talked to every now and then. I broke up the friendship with the girl and thats when she went psychotic, she was constantly haunting me, following me in places. Till one day she tried to hurt me, and this became a constant occurrence in the dream. I'd run somewhere and she would turn up, there would be a battle between us, we'd fight, stab each other, burn, ect. The girl just NEVER died, she just kept coming back to try and kill me. The guy had started helping me, at first he didn't believe me, i mean who would if you killed someone how could they come back over and over until he witnessed and she stabbed him, he made it out alive, the last kill i did was chopped her up in million pieces so i could once and for all end her resurrection. The boy and i lived romantically ever after.

Second part i was traveling i had some sort of magical powers, i don't remember much but i know i was on a mission with a group and at some point i buried underground like a groundhog and it was a portal somewhere, i went back and told the group. There was a part i was with another person and we were trapped in this ocean of water surrounded with people and we were trying to find the underground portal, time was running out we were trying to get out before the oil came. (lulz) Eventually found it, made it to the group where the teacher or professor got us portal balls and we all went back to that area, where there was a surfing competition, altho it was indoors and there were even babys trying to surf, i remember struggling but i did awesome. After that everything else became a blur and was woken up by my dog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment