Friday, April 23, 2010

Zombie Invasion

Photobucket
I dreamt i started an entire zombie apocalypse. I entered a secret base where they conduct experiments. People in lab coats were running all around me trying to figure out a new chemical that was found. They were showing me and a group that was with me a couple of test samples that they had and explaining that just one can start a catastrophe. Just then my eyes started doing something weird and strange liquid goop started flowing out of my eyes, it leaked through the floor bottoms to a lab underneath where other samples were layed and got mixed in together. The samples created and formed a bunch of zombies, they tried to hold me hostage to do experiments on me, i was running and hiding from them, i had no idea what was going on, why that was happening to me. Most of the rest of my dream i was hiding out with some random people in a experiment room, from all the zombies. Before i could find out what happened i woke up but by the looks of it all it seemed the zombies were infecting ALLLLL over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment