Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday December 22, 2008

I dreamt about 2 guys who's faces i could barely recognize but it was like i knew them forever. we were with a small group in this huge old century house that hadn't been used in years. i found myself bouncing back n forth between the both of them, flirting very nonchalantly and making sure neither of them knew it too. the first guy I'd laugh, flick my hair, flirt like mad crazy and when he walked away to go do something I'd quickly run around the corner find the other guy and do the same, and i did this over and over again. I could pretty much feel the heat crush i had with the both of them combined. After analyzing the dream I've pretty much figured out these 2 men symbolized 2 major guys in my life that i equally hold in my heart dearly. I wanted both of them in my life as the same because each of them hold half of my heart, with them together its as if I'm complete. in my mind 1 fulfills my love my mind and soul and the other fulfills my humor my laughter. It kinda reminded me of the movie Threesome, where Lara Flynn Boyle's character falls in love with both her guy friends and can't decide which one, but would love for the three of them to be together forever.


The mark of a true crush Is that you fall in love first And grope for reasons
afterward
.”
-Shana Alexander

0 comments:

Post a Comment